Next Day Delivery - We offer Next Working Day delivery service if you order by 2pm
- We deliver Monday to Friday between 7am and 6pm (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday and before 2pm on a Monday will be delivered on Tuesday (if Tuesday is a working day).
- Some postcodes aren't eligible for next-day delivery, such as those in remote areas, where delivery times are extended by one or two days.
- Call us on 0113 201 6686 if you’ve got any questions
- Orders valued at less than £200 (ex VAT) - £12.50
- Orders valued at over £200 (ex VAT) - FREE DELIVERY*
*Excludes Rolling Center Cantilever Gate Kits which are charged at either £30 or £40 - price will be shown at checkout and some very heavy items for which it is not possible to provide an on-line delivery quotation.
Delivery charges will be clearly set out when you place your order and will be added to the total amount due once you have selected a delivery service from the options available.
We only deliver the products ordered to the card holders address. We cannot deliver items within the same order to multiple addresses. We currently deliver to the UK mainland, including the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland. Please contact us if you would like items delivering to another destination.
We will advise you by phone if there is likely to be a delay in dispatching your order. We reserve the right at Our discretion to ship orders only to the billing address.
If you order two or more items from Us and one of those items is not in stock, We will contact you (using the details you provide to us when ordering or in your Site account) to discuss changes to your order.
Once delivered (or collected), the products ordered will become your property (provided they have been paid for in full) and your responsibility. Except in relation to products that are damaged or faulty when delivered or which have been incorrectly delivered. We will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
If the goods are damaged in transit or missing, you must record this when signing for the delivery and contact us within 48 working hours of the date of delivery; a claim must be made in writing within 7 days of the date of delivery. If item is lost in transit contact us promptly. Delivery via Royal Mail cannot be classed as missing until 15 working days has lapsed.
These terms were last updated 13 May 2016